You are here:
Making an Online Request
If you want to access documents held by one of the following agencies, you can make your request online now:
- Ambulance Victoria
- Court Services Victoria
- Department of Education and Training
- Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Justice and Regulation
- Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources
- Department of Treasury and Finance
- Freedom of Information Commissioner
- Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board
- Office of Public Prosecutions
- Taxi Services Commission
- Transport Accident Commission
- Victoria Police
- Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation
- Victorian Ombudsman
- Worksafe Victoria
To submit your FOI request online you will need:
- Either a valid credit card (Visa or Mastercard) to pay the application fee OR electronic documents to support your claim for waiver of the application fee due to hardship, eg. a Centrelink Healthcare Card.
Please note, the combined file size of all the electronic documents you attach must not exceed 5 megabytes.
- The name of the agency which holds the documents you want to access.
- A clear description of the documents which you want to access.
If you do not provide 1, 2 or 3 (above), your request may not be valid. This will cause a delay in accessing the information you are seeking.
For more details on making a valid request, please see the How to apply section.